Women are Emerging
Women are standing up to take their place in their world is greater and greater numbers. Others are "Measuring" them.
My stand in relationship to women's role in this world has shifted greatly from my birth community's teachings.
If we measure with a ruler with digits missing, the entire structure will be unstable. The same is true with women. If we begin with incorrect or missing truths, their value will be lost. As a Radical Mystic, I will share new views for contemplation.
Friday, November 15, 2013
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Control and disenfranchisement exist beyond ethnicity and color. We are all enslaved in some way. Most of us do no know that we are. I speak of women, their husbands and children in the “privilege” of the West. Slavery, discrimination, discounting, disenfranchisement are alive and well here.
Tubman in speaking of her work with the Underground Railroad
said,”Yes, I saved thousands. I could have saved so many more IF
they would have known they were slaves.”
we wake up to see that enslavement includes millions yet to identify
their "chains", our eyes will truly be open to the truth
that can allow us to “be free”. Then, we will rise in the numbers
needed to end the domination, occupation, entitlement agenda and call
forth a new culture for the good of all in the web of life.
In addition, The Outsiders re-engineered the body suit, the vehicle for the Soul, which left only two power centers intact: Base to survive and Creative morphed to highly sexualizing the Male body suit.
- The right to intuit and declare what would cause health and abundance for our families
- Our innate Good which was labeled as sinful -
- A culture that created effortlessly and abundantly.
- A culture that lived abundantly, equitable, contributing and thriving by doing we loved
- A hierarchical system with women on the bottom, ruled over by men who are ruled over by “god”
- A work ethic that requires human to sweat and be satisfied with “bread”
- A state of denial as to what is good for ourselves and those we love and what is not