Women are Emerging

Women are standing up to take their place in their world is greater and greater numbers. Others are "Measuring" them.

My stand in relationship to women's role in this world has shifted greatly from my birth community's teachings.

If we measure with a ruler with digits missing, the entire structure will be unstable. The same is true with women. If we begin with incorrect or missing truths, their value will be lost. As a Radical Mystic, I will share new views for contemplation.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Well Planned Death


As I am walking with the awareness of my plan to die in November 2013, various situations in my life take on new significance. Like my friend Wren.

Wren has lived in Shasta, CA for several years. The past January she decided that she was ready to move to Tuscon, AZ. As she made her plans for the move, she told me that she wanted to come for a visit me on her "way". Let's see. Wren is in Shasta, CA. I live in the Seattle, WA area. Her final destination is Tuscon, AZ. She wants to visit me on her "way" to Tuscon? Do you see my puzzlement?

Well, I knew that I would certainly enjoy spending time with her anytime and so I was glad to say yes!

It was during our time on Whidbey Island, time we had to talk, to contemplate, to cook together and to rest that I saw her visit from the "death" plan.  In the "death scenario, if she had gone directly to Tuscon, she and I would not have had a "last time" together. In that possibility, this visit would have been a perfect "ending" to our friendship.

I am amazed at the consideration that went into my life plan, and I am sure into yours. We are not here by chance, by accident, without purpose until we make it up. Because of that, I am staying very vigilant with my inner feelings, spiritual signals and power of my "in the now" command.

I have gone through the alert stage, the first ultrasound that discovered abnormalities in the thyroid, the medical visits, more extensive ultrasounds, and biopsies. The results of which are in.... no cancer within a 10% or less margin of error in the thyroid and nothing in the lymph.

Jumping ahead, my doctor who is very thorough, wanted a CT scan on the entire head and neck area. That has been done and all is well!

So, the projectory toward a death in November has changed dramatically.

The stage I am in now is working with my spiritual teams, designing a life beyond what was the end. I am sensing the "void", the "slow-down", the "completion" feelings that were part of the first plan as well of the growing excitement for the new.

Am I thrilled for the previous 30 years of working with spiritual healers and guides who have shown me how to see below the surface, into the shadows, past the minimal answers to discover the true "cause" of situations? I could have taken the standard line that the warning was just about me getting on a more "true" path. NOT!

We are so much more powerful and central to our lives than we have remembered!
Grateful for Unlimited Possibilities!



No comments:

Post a Comment