Women are Emerging

Women are standing up to take their place in their world is greater and greater numbers. Others are "Measuring" them.

My stand in relationship to women's role in this world has shifted greatly from my birth community's teachings.

If we measure with a ruler with digits missing, the entire structure will be unstable. The same is true with women. If we begin with incorrect or missing truths, their value will be lost. As a Radical Mystic, I will share new views for contemplation.

Monday, July 8, 2013

Power in Choice

Choices Are Made for Birth and for Death

With deep integrity, Beings of Spirit, no matter how much they want to assist to end suffering, will not step in and direct our show. They will wait for the command/degree from those in physical bodies. We ask, they assist in the doing. We ask, and they assist in whispering the steps. We ask from a soul shift and our command moves the mountains in our lives.


That flies in the face of many personal growth, metaphysical, new age concepts that give the impression that the highest consciousness is to have Universe, Source, Greater Power tell you what is best. We have limited view, you see. Not! The power of choice, command, decree rests with those in physical body suits... you and I!

I am also very fortunate in that I have had 30 years of experience in asking questions directly to an amazing team of Spiritual teachers in the unseen. I have asked in other's behalf such questions as, "Is this situation manifesting because of inherited concepts, contracts, personal choice, mistaken ideas, etc.?" I was able to ask them, "Does my original plan contain my death this year?" I am finding that there are those who assume why a situation is manifesting. They read another's ideas or experience and take that as their answers. For example, I have two friends both with life threatening cancer diagnosis. As I asked their Higher Selves the reason for the disease, the answer for my first friend was that she had not planned to die at this time and yet she had made a powerful choice to "leave this #!@ planet" because of the deep pain during a relationship breakup. That choice had begun a disease to manifest this wish. When I tried to tell her with the suggestion that she could release the command and do the work to stop the disease, she discounted the information. She was sure that it was only a message from the Universe that she needed to slow down and rest. 

My second friend asked for my help also. When I checked with her Higher Self, I was told that she had planned that her life would end soon. Cancer was the manifestation of that original plan. And, like me, she was not ready. She listened, understood, made a new choice and is doing the integrated work to re-frame her life. 

I was so glad that I clearly understood the law, "Ask and ye shall receive" and had the experience to know what and how to ask. Otherwise, when my daughter gave me the information contained in my original plan, I would have bowed to death as the will of Source, who knows best for my life. I would have gotten my affairs in order.

I have great respect for the intelligence, creativity, vision and generosity of each of my Soul family members. As the spiritual aspect of this physical expression of me, my Soul- like yours- is magnificent beyond our ability to comprehend. I am getting a taste of how carefully we lay plans before we step into a physical body suit. I also know the immense changes that have come about during the last 13 years. Deep shifts that have made what had been impossible, possible. Although my Soul thought I would be ready to leave this year, my conscious self says, "No". That choice is the final say. Fortunately, my physical body had not been impacted by the pending disease to the point where the body could not turn around.

So here I am. A new grandma compressing herself in many ways, including packing boxes for storage in order to be ready for a new home in the fall. Compressing, resting and then choosing that the "explosion" of my own new birth will contain all of the magnificence of our Divine nature.
All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment