Women are Emerging

Women are standing up to take their place in their world is greater and greater numbers. Others are "Measuring" them.

My stand in relationship to women's role in this world has shifted greatly from my birth community's teachings.

If we measure with a ruler with digits missing, the entire structure will be unstable. The same is true with women. If we begin with incorrect or missing truths, their value will be lost. As a Radical Mystic, I will share new views for contemplation.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Death and Spiritual Choices


Some might wonder about getting the information about pending "death" from some Spiritual Guides. I will tell you. Someone who knows that we are multi-dimensional beings. Someone who knows that we all exist in unseen fields of energy. Someone who understands that the "web of life" is not a word picture but words for what is truth. Someone who understands that the unseen fields of energy become/influence that tactile fields of energy of touch, taste, feel, see, hear that most call the "real" world.

Like Einstein suggested and has been proven, when you take matter/physical and speed up the components/atoms/quanta, it becomes energy/unseen or spiritual.

Because those of us who work within the energy fields/dimensions beyond the 1, 2 and 3 of what our physical sensing system can discern, dis-ease or other problems can be identified and therefore "healed" or changed.

Our innate abilities to work within all of the various fields of our live, Spiritual, Emotional, Mental and Physical has been "hidden in the shadows". The shadows of fear, of torture, of dis-counting, of domination, of over 300 years of witch hunts and burning times was enough to force us into obedience to outside voices.

Fortunately for me, I was called and trained as a radical mystic and so for over 30 years have been taught to re-member. With all of those years and experience under my belt, the first place to go with the news of my planned "death" was to my proven Spiritual team.

My ability is ask questions within sacred, protected space and to get accurate answers. So, this was the time ask.... Death? Why? When? What does that mean? Do I have any choice in this end result?

And so I took the time to be in quiet, sacred space to ask and listen. This is what I discovered about what was held in the energy fields beyond physical. I am sharing how this fits within my own personal belief structure of how life is designed.

  1. In the plan that I made for my life with the advisers who worked with me as a "soul" before I was birthed into this body suit and this lifetime, I had placed the exit time for this year... my 72nd year.
  2. The date was to be late November of 2013.
  3. Yes, I did have the right, authority and power to override that exit date. (which is what I had done even before I spent time to understand this more clearly.)

Within 2 weeks of having set a new staff in the ground to say, "No! I am not going to leave this body, this life, this family, these friends, these projects, this adventure", I had two brain glitches. The happened a day apart from each other.

  1. I was teaching a class. I went to say and word and my mouth would not make the shape for the word to happen. It took about three tries until the shape of my mouth was correct. Troubling.
  2. The next day I was talking to another business on the phone. They asked for my address. My mind could not sort out is the number sequence was 345 or 543... I had to read the address off of an envelope. More troubling...

I immediately went to my Spiritual team and asked, "Is there some neurological problem that I need to be aware of?"

"No," they answered. "And make an appointment to see Dr. Wang."

Dr Wang is a Chinese medical doctor who was trained in China using long acupuncture needles for the brain. He worked with individuals who had suffered a stroke and had worked on my daughter Carolyn after her car accident. I thought that perhaps he would be able to "trigger on" whatever my brain may have been stuck with.


How wrong I was! I learned, again, that we usually do not know ahead of time the "whys" of life. 





No comments:

Post a Comment