Women are Emerging

Women are standing up to take their place in their world is greater and greater numbers. Others are "Measuring" them.

My stand in relationship to women's role in this world has shifted greatly from my birth community's teachings.

If we measure with a ruler with digits missing, the entire structure will be unstable. The same is true with women. If we begin with incorrect or missing truths, their value will be lost. As a Radical Mystic, I will share new views for contemplation.

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Saying No To Death... Now What?




I had paid attention to the information from my daughter. I had checked out the validity of the information with my own Spiritual team and found it accurate. I had made the choice to change the death that I had evidently planned for myself. Now what?


Now... I went on with my activities with the underlying command, "I am living a long, healthy, meaningful life in this body suit on this planet."  Yes, a command. I have moved very far along the choice line from , "God gives me life situations and my responsibility is to do the best I can with them" to "I pray and hopefully god is out there to listen" to "God who?" to "I can change my life by changing my thoughts.... sometimes" to "I can have input into my life" to "I am the commander of my life within the greater web of energy response that holds all of us." That may make sense to some and no sense at all to others. For me, it is a very powerful stand in which no one and no thing is a more impact in my life than me. And, it is not about control of all things.

But I digress...

As I have said, I made an appoint to see Dr. Wang. By then, I had decided to ask about the heaviness I sometimes felt in my bronchial area and my shortness of breath when I did a bit of strenuous walking such as going up stairs. I had told my medical doctor over the past 3-4 years and he could find nothing wrong. Even the clinic training naturopaths offered no solutions. He took all of the pulses, listened to my, heart, lungs and bronchial area. He asked about family history, checked more and said with a rather heavy Chinese accent, "Heart good, lungs clear". Then he used a words I had never heard in my medical experience, "prevention" and "do no harm." I almost laughed.

He suggested that I could get an ultrasound of the carotid arteries that run on either side of the neck to take blood to the brain. There was no indication of problem, just as a baseline of that part of my circulatory system. Sounded good to me.

So the next day I am laying on a table having the ultra sound. The technician asks about my thyroid. Did I have hypo or hyper activity? "No," I replied. "Why?"

"Well," there are some abnormalities there, especially in the right thyroid. Because the carotids are next to the thyroid, we often catch problems that would otherwise go undetected. She even let the "c" word slip out. "I grew up in the downwind area of the nuclear testing.... one type of radiation is stored in the thyroid," I said as she knowingly nodded her head. "I will make a note of this on the report to your doctor," she said.


As I left the building, I asked my Spiritual team, "So, was this the way I would have had my life end?" "Yes," they replied. "And you could not have warned me because it was an expression of my plan to die?" "That is correct. Until you changed your plan, we had to honor your original word that you would be leaving this body this year. The way your end came would not have been a mistake, the result of negative thinking, because an external "god" wanted you home, or because you were finished with what you wanted to do. Some lives do end earlier than they had originally planned. That is not the case with you. Your death this year would have been the result of the plan you had made before coming into the body suit."

"Once you had made a new choice, worked to change the underlying energy fields, and commanded a different outcome, we had permission, indeed requirement, to show you the components that were building to end your life. The "brain glitches" were message givers. We trusted that you would ask us about them and then we could get you to Dr. Wang who would get you to the ultrasound. Even the technician played her part. How many technician tell you anything about what they are seeing? Her friend had been saved from thyroid cancer because of a similar chance ultrasound. The words just slipped out."

"Well, now I know what to do," I said.

I went home and began taking a cleansing level of zeolite and a healing amount of brown seaweed. Both used to remove radiation and to prevent cancer. And I created quiet space to begin conversations with the thyroid energy and a body design team in spirit. I totally know that the woo-woo work of the unseen lays and changes the foundations from which the physical manifests. I had more work to do.... and my children to tell.








No comments:

Post a Comment